Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Testing

This has been a pretty good week.  I was surprised to hear back from Ellen, our friend, and the geneticist.  We have known her for years, since I was a child.  She is bringing the results with dinner tonite.  She is so nice that she is also bringing dinner. 

I am anxious to get the results.  I'm not sure shy.  I did not expect to feel anxious it just happened.  The only thing that would be bad is if the results meant we could have no more children and I do not think that will happen.  I do not think they even tested for anything that would prevent me from having children.  I am just really curious if she even has answers now.  It would be great to know why Ruby Claire did not make it.   We will see tonight.

Other than that life is moving forward.  We have been doing school, playing outside, walking.  We have resumed all of our normal activities.  Have three beautiful children really keeps me going and helps me move forward. 

Two nights ago I decided it was time to start exercising.  I am trying to get this 10 lbs off and it is not budging.  That is hard because after all my pregnancies I have lost the weight quickly.  of course, it has only been 3.5 weeks.  So it will come.  It is just frustrating.  None of my normal pants fit good which is hard for me because before this pregnancy I was as small as I was when I got married and I want to get back there.  It is very hard to lose it with no nursing baby. :)



I am very lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful people.  They love me so much and that is more than many people have.  So for today I am just going to be thankful for all the people in my life while awaiting results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment